The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- America Recycles Day finds state’s recycling diversion rate on the rise
- DNREC Fish & Wildlife Enforcement Blotter Nov 5 to 11
- Youth art contest announced for Thank You Delaware Bay campaign
- Newark man arrested for animal cruelty, wildlife violations
- Marydel man arrested for turkey hunting violations
USGS Newsroom Technical
- Atomic Weights Changed for Nineteen Chemical Elements
- New USGS Tool Expedites Assessment of Seawater Intrusion in Coastal Aquifer Systems
- USGS Receives International Endorsement for Geologic Carbon Sequestration Methodology
- New USGS Approach Identifies Priorities for Ambient Water and Sediment Quality Monitoring
- Assessing the Gaps in Streamflow Information