The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- DNREC Division of Fish and Wildlife sets public meeting on Delmarva Fox Squirrel Conservation Plan for Tuesday April 22
- DNREC Fish & Wildlife Enforcement Blotter: April 8-14
- Celebrate Earth Day at a DNREC event
- Delaware Waterfowl and Trout Stamp contests set for April 24
- Churchmans Road boat ramp on Christina River in Newark temporarily closed
- USGS Webinar: Using The National Map Services to Enable your Web and Mobile Mapping Efforts
- Elevated Levels of Mercury Found in Fish in Western U.S. National Parks
- Lack of Vitamin B1 Killing Great Lakes Fish
- Oyster Aquaculture Could Significantly Improve Potomac River Estuary Water Quality
- Sea Otters Can Get the Flu, Too
USGS Newsroom Technical
FEMA Region III News Releases
FEMA Press Releases
- 3 Months Remain Before West Baton Rouge Parish, LA Flood Maps Become Final
- Commuting Cost Assistance Available For Eligible SR530 Slide Survivors
- As Local, State, Tribal, and Federal Partners Continue Supporting SR530 Slide Recovery, Saturday Recovery Centers Hours Are Extended
- FEMA Public Assistance Grants Help Oregon Communities Repair After Storm
- As search continues, teams expand target focus on new areas