The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- DNRECs Division of Energy & Climate opens registration for Fueling the Future clean transportation event May 24 in Dover
- Delaware Waterfowl and Trout Stamp contests set for April 14
- Citizens Source Water Protection Committee to meet May 4 in Dover
- Delaware fourth graders Make a Splash and learn about protecting water resources
- Recycling Public Advisory Council to meet Wednesday, April 13 in Dover
USGS Newsroom Technical
FEMA Region III News Releases
FEMA Press Releases
- Nearly $3.3 Million in Disaster Assistance Distributed to Mississippi Storm Survivors
- FEMA Launches New Preparedness Feature to Smartphone App
- Disaster Recovery Centers Open in Pineville, Rapides Parish and Many, Sabine Parish for Louisiana Survivors
- Mississippi Disaster Survivors: Don’t Be Victimized by Fraudulent Contractors or Disaster Workers
- Four Additional Texas Counties May Now Apply for Disaster Assistance