The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- Six arrested on drug charges in C and D Canal Conservation Area
- Missing boy found safe at Eagles Nest Wildlife Area
- Fish & Wildlife Natural Resources Police Blotter: Jan. 25-31
- Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Funds, Project Notice-of-Intent deadline extended to Feb. 29
- DNREC’s Division of Air Quality offering public workshops for demolition contractors and municipalities Feb. 10, 16 and 23
- President's 2017 Budget Proposes $1.2 Billion for the USGS
- Food for Billions: Inland Fisheries and World Food Security
- USGS Increases Public Access to Scientific Research
- Global Earthquake Numbers on Par for 2015
- Process Changes for Reporting Sightings of Asian Carp, other Non-Native Aquatic Species
USGS Newsroom Technical
- The National Map Data Download Enhancements
- New Invasive Annual Grass Book Addresses Critical Questions for the Western U.S.
- Asian Carp Eggs Remain in Suspension at Lower Velocities than Previously Thought
- Rapid Algal Bloom Predictions are Possible for Ohio Lakes
- Restoration Handbook for Sagebrush Steppe Ecosystems, Part 2