The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- Fueling the Future clean transportation event draws a packed house to learn about alternative fuel vehicles
- Division of Fish and Wildlife treating downstate ponds for nuisance aquatic weeds
- DNREC kicks off National Safe Boating Week May 21-27 in Lewes
- Sussex waterman arrested for multiple commercial crabbing violations
- DNREC Fish & Wildlife Natural Resources Police to host 30th Annual Youth Fishing Tournament June 4
- Winners Announced in Visualize Your Water High School Citizen Science Challenge
- Most Wind Towers in Southern Great Plains Are Low Risk to Sandhill Cranes
- How Climate Change Might Affect Polar Bears' Bodies
- Mystery Solved: Traits Identified for Why Certain Chemicals Reach Toxic Levels in Food Webs
- State of the Survey
USGS Newsroom Technical
FEMA Region III News Releases
FEMA Press Releases
- Holiday Hours Announced for Federal/State Disaster Recovery Centers
- Texans Have 30 Days Left to Register for April Flood Disaster Aid
- Help Remains for Louisiana Disaster Survivors after Disaster Recovery Center Closes in West Carroll Parish
- Mart ISD Student is Lone Texan Selected for National Youth Preparedness Council
- FEMA Offers Advice for Texans on Lessening Storm Damage in Harrison County