The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- Division of Fish and Wildlife designates Nov 1 as special deer hunting day for youth and disabled hunters
- DNREC Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Blotter Oct 14 to 20
- Delaware State Parks’ campgrounds open for special events this weekend
- DNREC’s next scrap tire recycling drop-off day set for Saturday, Nov. 8 at Delaware State Fairgrounds
- DNREC to hold listening session Wednesday, Nov. 5 on proposed EPA plan to cut carbon emissions in Delaware
USGS Newsroom Technical
- USGS Announces Grants for Water Studies
- National Scale Assessment of Mercury Contamination in Streams
- Promising Tools Assess Presence of Chytrid Fungus in Amphibian Habitats
- Pharmaceuticals from Treated Municipal Wastewater Can Contaminate Shallow Groundwater Following Release to Streams
- Sampling and Monitoring for the Mine Life Cycle Handbook Now Available
FEMA Region III News Releases
FEMA Press Releases
- More New Mexico Counties and a Pueblo added to Oct. 6 Federal Disaster Declaration for Summer Floods
- SECRETARY JOHNSON RECOGNIZES DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
- Hurricane Sandy: After Two Years, $6.67 Billion, FEMA Continues N.J. Recovery
- Michigan Flood Aid Tops $110 Million; Registration Deadline Nears
- Check Flood-Damaged Heating Systems Say Emergency Officials