The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- February 7 designated waterfowl hunting day for youth hunters
- Delaware State Parks’ new user fees to go into effect in February
- DNREC reminds hunters to take advantage of Snow Goose Conservation Order starting Feb. 2
- DNREC Division of Fish and Wildlife announces 2014 Delaware Fishing Photo Contest winners
- DNREC Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Blotter Jan 19 to
- President's 2016 Budget Proposes $1.2 Billion for the USGS
- Value of U.S. Mineral Production Increases Despite Lower Metal Prices
- Citizen Scientists Submit More Than 100,000 Map Points
- Historical Hydraulic Fracturing Trends and Data Unveiled in New USGS Publications
- Natural Breakdown of Petroleum Underground Can Lace Arsenic into Groundwater