The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- DNREC Secretary Small orders closure of Peninsula Compost facility in Wilmington
- Citizens Source Water Protection Committee to meet Nov 5 in Dover
- Lums Pond State Park to host fifth “Halloween Hoot”
- DNREC Division of Energy and Climate offers tips to keep costs down while chasing away chills
- DNREC Fish and Wildlife Enforcement Blotter Oct 7 to 13
USGS Newsroom Technical
- USGS Announces Grants for Water Studies
- National Scale Assessment of Mercury Contamination in Streams
- Promising Tools Assess Presence of Chytrid Fungus in Amphibian Habitats
- Pharmaceuticals from Treated Municipal Wastewater Can Contaminate Shallow Groundwater Following Release to Streams
- Sampling and Monitoring for the Mine Life Cycle Handbook Now Available