The Delaware Geological Survey (DGS) is a science-based, public-service-driven Delaware state agency at the University of Delaware (UD) that conducts geologic and hydrologic research, service, and exploration for the benefit of the citizens of the First State.
The RSS feed below includes the latest 25 DGS news items.
Below are incoming news feeds from several of our state and federal partners. Each news item link will take you directly to the source. The "more" at the end of each block will list all available items for that source, many with text summaries.
- DNREC’s Division of Parks & Recreation launches ‘Poké Park Adventure’ contest in Delaware State Parks
- Maryland man cited for OUI after boating accident near Fenwick Island
- Public invited to an open house July 20 on draft Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Action Plan
- Fish and Wildlife Natural Resources Police Blotter June 27 thru July 3
- Fish and Wildlife Natural Resources Police Blotter July 4 thru 10
FEMA Region III News Releases
FEMA Press Releases
- Disaster Recovery Centers to Open in Iberville, Livingston and Vermilion Parishes for Louisiana Survivors
- Smithsonian Experts to Share Tips on Salvaging Family Treasures
- FEMA Help Is Still Available
- Understand the Process for Continued Housing Assistance
- Your Right of Appeal for FEMA Disaster Assistance