COLUMBIA, S.C. – Disaster recovery centers in South Carolina will operate on different schedules around the New Year’s holiday.
All recovery centers will be open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and be closed on New Year’s Day. Most of the centers will reopen Jan. 2 and operate from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit asd.fema.gov/inter/locator/home.htm or call 800-621-3362 to find the closest center.Language English
Eatontown, N.J. – The Federal Emergency Management Agency recently obligated $28,358,886.60 in additional grant funding for the repair of the Hurricane Sandy-damaged seawall in Sea Bright and Monmouth Beach, bringing the total FEMA funding obligated for the project to date to $31,344,834.00
That amount represents 90 percent of the total project cost of $34,827,594.00. The State of New Jersey will fund the remaining 10 percent.Language English
AUSTIN, Texas—Federal disaster assistance to Texas for the October severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds and flooding has been expanded to include 16 counties in Texas for FEMA Public Assistance (PA).Language English
COLUMBIA, S.C. – A few days remain for South Carolina residents affected by Oct. 1-23 storms and flooding to apply for federal disaster assistance.Language English
AUSTIN, Texas – A State/FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is now open in Liberty County for homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage as a result of the severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds and flooding from Oct. 22 to Oct. 31.
Specialists from the State of Texas, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), nongovernmental organizations and the local community are on hand to answer questions and provide information on the types of assistance available to survivors.Language English